DESIGN & CONSULTING / NEW SYSTEM WARRANTY / MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS /PARTS
Design and Consulting Services
- Our designing department is ready to assist consulting engineers and architects with engineering recommendations, suggested design details, specifications and budget estimates. Standard drawings are available and may serve as a guide in design. Where special restrictions prevail you may wish to investigate our newest energy efficient, solar assisted, hydroponic, "zero" discharge systems.
- Aquarobic Canada will assist licensed septic contractors with layout and design; applications with municipalities; technical support; provide installation and set-up of the Aquarobic components; and provide scheduled servicing to your customer.
- For the home owners, Aquarobic Canada will design a complete system for your needs; process all required applications; provide a qualified licensed contractor and expedite the project to complete the total installation of an Aquarobic treatment system.
- New systems include a two year manufacturer’s warranty on all equipment.
- New system installations provided by Aquarobic Canada include a parts warranty and servicing for 2 years, and a 10 year warranty on the discharge field.
- Extended warranty on the system is included in our Aquarobic All Inclusive Service Contract.
- Aquarobic Canada intends to insure all Aquarobic installed systems are functioning as per manufacturers designed specifications. We offer consultation on any existing Aquarobic systems at no charge. If the system is not operating as designed, we will provide a qualified service representative to rectify any malfunctions at a nominal fee.
- Aquarobic Canada will provide an All Inclusive Maintenance Contract on any Aquarobic system. This contract includes scheduled servicing, all mechanical and service parts, and any emergency service calls. This contract is an extended all inclusive warranty and maintenance on your system, and can be purchased for one low annual fee.
- A service maintenance program protects the homeowner’s investment, providing insurance of a trouble free system. Aquarobic has maintained systems under service contracts for over 30 years, still operating the same as the day they were installed.
- The key to having a trouble free system is proper use and regular maintenance.
- Standard parts are available from Aquarobic Canada, and can be delivered or shipped to you directly.
- For existing service dealers, or owners wishing to do their own servicing, a supply of service parts should be kept on hand.
- Where special product information is needed we can usually e-mail or fax the data immediately.